When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tonic Studio Guillotine

I probably own a bunch of paper trimmers and while temporarily living in a small apartment, I have no other choice but to bring with me my Fiskar portable paper trimmer.  For the last 4 1/2 months, I cannot believe how much I spent replacing the blades.  I wasn't sure if I made the right decision when I bought my Making Memories precision paper trimmer.   This trimmer might be a good buy to some but I am honestly asking myself if its serving its purpose.  I can only cut max 2 cardstocks at a time and the squeaky noise was bothersome too.   

Been reading alot for months now about the different brands on trimmers.  Since we got back here in the States, I am debating whether to get Carl or Tonic Studio Guillotine.  And the winner is:  Tonic Studio.  Too bad I still can't used it here.  Too risky for my babies.  BTW, I got the trimmer for sale at Jo-ann's and received it the next day.  Another Christmas present I certainly would enjoy.


No comments: