When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

National Craft Month Project # 2 - St. Patrick's Day

Here is my second National Craft Month Project.  It is also my entry to Paper Cutz Challenge - St. Patrick's Day.

 
 Wanna win these goodies???
 
All you need to do is join in our National Craft Month Challenge .  and also Birthday Giveaway.  Want more??? My friend Joan of Tinker Planet has some giveaways too, please click HERE.
RECIPE:
PAPER: CTMH, Embassy, Martha Stewart, The Paper Company and DCWV
STAMP: Peachy Keen Stamps (faces) and Creative Time (sentiments)
INKPAD: Memento
TOOLS: Cricut Expression, Gypsy, MS edge punch, PC paper trimmer, ATG, Zip Dry, Plaid pop dots and Zig 2-way glue pen
CARTRIDGE:  Paper Doll Dress-Up
EMBELLISHMENT: Ribbons and blings
OTHERS: Sakura gel pens and chalk

No comments: