When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Baptismal Souvenirs and Treat Bags

I also made boxes for the souvenir as well as treat bags using Cricut cartridge, Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2.

 Treat Boxes...
 The souvenirs...
  The whole nine yards...
Hmmm, do you think I've forgot something???

8 comments:

Lexie Castro Cruz said...

Hi good day to you! I love the bear souvenirs, u made them? I want them for my son's baptism.. :-)

Unknown said...

Hi! How much is the bear souvenirs for 30pcs?

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to ask how much is the bear souvenirs for 25 pcs?

Anonymous said...

Are your bear souvenirs ref magnets? Do you have any ref magnet baptism souvenirs?(

Unknown said...

Hi how much is the bear souvenirs for 35-40 pcs.?

Doctina said...

Good day!!!just want to inquire how much is your bear souvenirs?for my baby girl's christening on oct 25,2014.....hope to hear from you soon.you can reach me thru my email add:pangging1980@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Hi! How much is the bear souvenirs for 50 pcs?
.you can reach me thru my email add: jepoist_89@yahoo.com

Ian and van said...

Hi. We would like to inquire about the bear souvenirs if your still making it and if so how much would it be for 20 souvenirs? Thank you. My email is vaeypher@gmail.com