When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Luau/Hello Kitty Birthday Invites

I started working on this project since June but I stopped in the middle of it.  I honestly thought that the birthday party will not push through anymore.  But then things changed and I decided to finish up the invites couple nights ago and it took me 4 nights of no sleep.  Seeing the result though made me really happy.

I'm also trying to save money on the projects since I'm the one who is paying for it.  I used Colorbok cardstock stack that you can get from Walmart for $4.  It maybe cheap but the colors are so vibrant and for me it is one of the best cardstock for cutting using Cricut machine.  I made a total of 50 well detailed Hello Kitty/Luau birthday invites. 

Here, I'm so proud to share it them with you...
50 sets of invites and envies.  What you see in the picture was just half of the total production.
I used 7 different colors for envies.  The colors are just so vibrant!
Also made 7 different colors for invites.
A closer look on the actual invites...
A simple printed insert.  I used MA Sexy and 1942 report fonts.
I used the CTMH Cricut Cartridge Art Philosophy bundle for the labels and CTMH stamps for the sentiment.  I so love the CTMH cartridge. It eliminates the need for you to buy those dies and punches that matches your stamps.  If I were you, I would get hold of one...

That's it for today.  These were all my projects that I haven't posted and/or accomplished the last couple months.  I know I've been MIA for quite awhile but hopefully I'll get back to doing at least one crafting project a week.  

Thank you for stopping by.  Take care.  Until next blog... Have a happy weekend peeps!

22 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

HI THERE SWEET FRIEND, SOOOO GOOD TO FINALLY SEE YOU POSTING AGAIN. I´VE SENT YOU SOME MESSAGES, HAVEN´T YOU SEEN THEM? AND I TRYED TO MAKE A COMMENT ON YOUR MOTHERS DAY CARDS YESTERDAY, BUT BLOGGER KEPT SAYING, THEY WERE NOT ABLE TO FULLFILL MY REQUEST ON COMMENTING THERE???
bUT i JUST WANT TO SAY, THAT I SOOOO LOVED TO SEE YOUR WONDERFUL WORK AGAIN HUN, AND THESE INVITES ARE JUST ABSOLUTWELY STUNNING WORK. I´M TOTALLY IN AWE ABOUT THESE TOO, THEY´RE SO AWESOME AND I´M SURE THE GIRL WILL BE OVER THE MOON ABOUT THESE HA HA HA.
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON HUN.

Heather said...

These invites are great! I love all the details - I can see why you had 4 sleepless nights! I'm a new follower and enjoyed looking at so many of your great creations. TFS!!

Tinker Planet said...

So nice to see you back in crafty action, Claire! I know I'm going to go to each new post of yours and these invites are a sure fire way to start. They are definitely awesome! Welcome back :D

Lisa Norris said...

These are just soooooo ADORABLE!!! I love them...you did an AWESOME job! Thanks so much for sharing!

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

WOW! What a fantastic job! It's very obvious that you put in many hours on this birthday party. It's sure to be a hit!

Michele said...

wow, love the bright fun colors and the whole card/envies!

Anonymous said...

Hello, I was curious if there is anyway to purchase these Hello Kitty birthday invitations. I would appreciate if you could contact me via email pls. islandbabygirl23@yahoo.com Thank you so much! Chanda

Anonymous said...

Hello, I was curious if there is anyway to purchase these Hello Kitty birthday invitations. I would appreciate if you could contact me via email pls. islandbabygirl23@yahoo.com Thank you so much! Chanda

Anonymous said...

Hello again, I tried to email you back but for some reason I font think you received it. The date of the party is August 18, 2012 the color motif is Luau Style Colors, bright pink, turquoise, yellow, orange, green, and purple. I really like this invitation because my daughters cake is a 2 tier cake with a sculpted out Hello Kitty with a flower in her hair instead of the now that she normally wears. And the quantity I would need is 25 but if I need to have more in order to order through you I will order more than. Please get back to me at your earliest convenience. My email address is islandbabygirl23@yahoo.com and if you could please provide me your email address also so I can communicate with you easier ;) Thank you again, Chanda

Anonymous said...

Hello I was wondering if I could place an order of these invitations through you. My daughters birthday is next month, i'm sorry for the short notice but i've been looking and haven't found anything as nice as these. I love these invitations and would really appreciate if you could get in contact with me. My email address is r_anthny@yahoo.com
Thankyou , Roxy

Anonymous said...

Your invites of Hello Kitty Luau, is exactly what I was looking for? Would you be able to do? My daughter's birthday party is August 11,2012. My email is amihartsfield@yahoo.com if you could let me know. I look forward to your response!

Best regards,
Ami

Anonymous said...

I need some of these. They are perfect! Could you please make some for me? My email is stacykdd@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hi there these are absolutely beautiful and exactly what I need for my daughters first birthday party. Would you be able and willing to either make some for me or tell me how I would be a very happy camper. Please email me at cb_leah@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hello I was wondering if I could place an order of these invitations through you. My daughters birthday is in June...may you please email me to jrojero23@hotmail.com. Thank you really appreciate your time regarding this matter.

Claire Langan said...

Thank you for your interest in ordering these invitations but unfortunately we are currently based on a craft deprived place. No way can I possibly get the materials locally. Again, thank you...

nedA said...

Im trying to find invitations for hello kitty laua i need about 50 for friday

Anonymous said...

Hello I love the invitation and would like to know if you are still making them? Please email me: jangelo0124@yahoo.com and let me know.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hello I love the invitation and would like to know if you are still making them? Please email me: jangelo0124@yahoo.com and let me know.

Thanks!

Unknown said...

please let me know if you are able to make this invitation for my daughters bday. Doesn't have to be so elaborated but yes a luau theme with hello kitty!

thank you and waiting for your response. My email is msolazabal@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I was interesting in purchasing your hello kitty luau invitation, so I was wondering if you are still making them. I would love them for my daughter's 2nd birthday. I have been looking for this theme for quite some time and love to purchase them. Please send me an email at shy_yesenia@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Do you make these for sale??

Unknown said...

Do you make these for sale??