When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Kanban

Couple months ago, Kandan was introduced at HSN.  I so loved their pop-out wobbling die-cuts so I ordered a set.  So here's the first one I made for my nephew who will be celebrating his 7th birthday on May 1st.
Isn't that cow cute and wacky!?
Weeks after I bought this kit, I found the Kanban clear stamps that featured the same bunch of cutie animals.  I can't wait to play with it and share it with you...
Take care!  Until next post...
Hugs!

1 comment:

4kids4 said...

Just adorable...I need to check them out! TFS!

~Sharon C.