When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Bling, bling in an unexpected places...

Got these 8 X 4 sheets of bling in an unexpected store and paid a little over a dollar on each pack.  It's like $3-$4 per small pack in the US, so I think I score big time...  I can say that again now that I'm back to being in a craft deprived place LOL

I honestly don't know why I only took a pack of purple bling... Duh!

2 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

WOUW what a great finding, and they looks awesome, and will look wonderful on all your stunning cards here for christmas. And so many awesome colors you´ve got, and it looks to be the nice small ones, that´s great for most things. Sooo good for you, that you at least are able to get some things there then, when you can´t get more from home.

Claire Langan said...

How I wish my things gets here so I can still make cards in time for Christmas...