When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Friday, December 28, 2012

II - 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog #63 - Anything goes

When my daughter had seen the first card I made using La La Land "Ice Skating Marci" stamp, she wanted to send the card to her Grandma and Grandpa. Then, my son asked, "What about me?". That is why I cam up with a second card using La La Land "Sunny Christmas Luka". He was the one who picked the stamps.  He picked that image because it reminds of his everyday home clothes "tank top and shorts.

Again, I am entering this post again for 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog #63 - Anything Goes

 COPIC CHART:
Hair : E41, E53, E55, E57 and E59
Skin/Face : E000, E00, E11, E21 and R20
  Pants: E44, E47, and E49
Tanktop : B95, B97 and B99
Santa's Sack/Hat : B0000, BG72, BG75 and BG78
Slippers : E43
Gift: E08 and B95
Candycane : B97 
MATERIALS:
PAPER: Cosmo Cricket, Neenah, DCWV and Stampin' Up!{cardstock} and Carta Bella "Winter Fun" {Patterned Paper}
STAMPS: La La Land {Sunny Christmas Luka} and Hero Arts {Classic Christmas}
INKPAD: Memento {Tuxedo Black}, Martha Stewart {Precious Metal Ink}
COLORING MEDIUM: Copics and Spica
TOOLS: Silhouette Cameo{electronic die-cut}, Cuttlebug {die-cut}, Impression Obsession "Snowflake set" {dies}, Fiskars {paper trimmer}, Scotch {ATG}, E-6000 {glue}and piercing tool}
STICKLES : Glitter Glue {Icicles, Platinum, Candy Cane}
SILHOUETTE IMAGES : Classic Ornament Set {ornament} and 3D Layered Bow {bow}
EMBELLISHMENT: Mambi {rhinestones}, Recollection {silver half pearls}and vintage button

Glad I'm finally been able to incorporate diecutting and stamping on my cards and other papercrafting projects...  I'm also happy that tools I bought and haven't been using for so long (like stickles and misting sprays) are finally being used.  I guess its a the good thing not having so much crafting supplies in your room at one time... Or should I say that it helps to know you have these tools when they're right next to you...

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: