When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Monday, March 9, 2015

Peek at my new craft loft...

Follow Me on Pinterest
Just sharing with you some pics of my new craft room... or should I say craft loft.  None of the room in the new house can accommodate my craft junk so the family (hubby and kids) decided to give me the loft...
Chaos is the word perfect for its current state.  With homeschooling, daily house chores, unpacking and sorting of household holds, I decided to just work on it every weekend.  I know that the longer it takes me to fix my room, the longer I have to wait till I start creating again.  Like most Moms, kids, hubby and Mom's duties will always come first.  Anyways, hubby and I are still talking it to over whether he will build me shelves or just be content with my Ikea bookcases.
BTW, over the weekend, hubby and I made some wood project where I could organize my paints and sprays.  I honestly thought that we made it big enough to accommodate my stuff but boy was I wrong!
 Pretty Chaos!
These are two of my embellishment hanging cubbies, which I missed alot!
This is the wood project that hubby and I worked on over the weekend.  Still debating if I will paint it or not.

Hugs!

2 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

WAUW sweetie, you did an awesome job on these shelves, it looks fabulous with all these amazing colors displayed here. Can´t wait to see, when it´s all done and you get to play there.

Michele said...

Just gorgeous! Hope you are getting loads of crafting done in this wonderful space.