When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fall/Autumn Card Kit

I love Fall/Autumn as much as I love Halloween. Who wouldn't, right!? Colors are so vibrant everywhere. Two weeks ago, I made a whole bunch of cards with this theme.  I think these are one of the best cards I ever made. To note, I used long forgotten stickers and chipboards as embellishment and card sentiments. I so love this kit!

 Inque Boutique/SU! Stamps
 CHIPBOARD
 SU! Stamp/Jolees Quilled Stickers/ Autumn Leaves Chipboard
 Unbranded clear stamp from PI/The Paper Studio Stamp
 CTMH Stamp
CTMH Stamp

Until next project...

No comments: