When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Saturday, January 12, 2013

A simple "Hello"

Hello everyone... Happy New Year! Wishing you all happiness, good health and lots of crafting.

Kids are both sick with colds and flu. I think I'm getting sick as well. Finally got our internet up and working 100%, so here I am posting the couple projects I made the last couple days.

 Loved this flower image from Silhouette and I just gotta make a card out of it.
 Hope you all like it!
MATERIALS:
PAPER: PTI and Bazzill {cardstock} Fancy Pants "The Good Life" {patterned paper}
STAMPS: Paper Smooches {sentiment}
INKPAD: Stampin' Up!{Tempting Turquoise}
TOOLS: Silhouette Cameo {diecut machine}, ATG, E-6000, We R Memomry Keeper {chomper} and Fiskar {paper trimmer}
 EMBELLISHMENT: American Craft {ribbon}, unknown brand {brads}
DIE-CUT IMAGE: Silhouette Online Store {asian flower}

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: