When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Finally, a DCWV Stackaholic Template Challenge

Finally, an entry to DCWV monthly Stackaholic Template Challenge will make it to Erin's email.  I have tried alot of times to make an LO but because we travel so much every weekend, none of them made it to the challenge.  Finally... Woot! Woot!  I hope I can join them every month.
I actually feel guilty that I seldom make any scrapbook layout nowadays.  I started as a scrapbooker and since life becomes really busy especially after we decided to home school the kids, I rarely have the time to sit down and make a layout.  With DCWV's monthly sketch challenge, I at least get to make one scrapbook page and that's better than nothing.

 Oh what fun it is to dig into Ella's pictures.  It was fun too putting up this LO.  I really missed doing scrapbook page.  Maybe I should start looking for more challenges online, to encourage me to make more.
Have you seen DCWV's booth on Winter CHA?  I got this from my subscription to Erin Madsen's DCWV blog.  If you are not a follower, go ahead and look for DCWV fan page in Facebook.  If I'm not mistaken, they will be giving out 13 stacks (yes! 13 stacks that hasn't made yet in any craft stores and that is worth $250) to 4 lucky ladies during CHA.  All you have to do is go to Facebook and you will be ask to subscribe.  Fill up the form and you'll be entered into a daily drawing.  Hurry, you still have 2 more days!

MATERIALS:
PAPER: Neenah, Stampin' Up! {cardstock} and K & company - Poppyseed and DCWV - The At Home Stack {patterned paper}
INKPAD: Tim Holtz Distressed Inkpad {broken china}
TOOLS: Silhouette Cameo {electronic die-cut machine}, Spellbinder Grand Calibur {die-cut machine}, Spellbinder{assorted dies}, Stampin' Up {doily die}, My Creative Memory {circle stitch die}, Scoth {ATG}, E-6000 {glue}, Fiskar {paper trimmer} and Making Memories {acrylic paint} and sponge
EMBELLISHMENT: Prima {flowers}, Recollection {rose flower}, American Craft {blue jute twine}, MME {washi tape}, Unknown {acrylic alpha}and Silhouette (die-cut)
SILHOUETTE IMAGE: elegant flourish

Until next month....

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: