When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Monday, December 21, 2009

My first handmade calendar...



I finally able to play my Cricut jukeboxes and Cricut Expression. I am in the middle right now of a calendar project.  It is an 8 X 8 alterable calendar I got from Target couple months ago.  I should have done it earlier rather than rushing now to get it done in time for Christmas.  Too bad, I'm only half way done with the first calendar.  I guess I will have to make the others simple.  I'm glad I bought the calendar flowers from Flourishes.  Oh BTW, I am now an official member of FLIP.

Will post pictures pretty soon...




Before I forgot, working using the Expression and the 2 jukeboxes was really fun and exciting.  I'm very capable now of using 12 cartridges all at the same time.  I just realized now why Provocraft came out with Gypsy.  I think I would ask DH for a Gypsy for my birthday, which will be in a couple months. Yehey!

2 comments:

ails said...

It's beautiful Claire! ^_^ The design is very intricate dear.

Claire Langan said...

Thanks Ails. Sent you PM in Multiply. Check it out. Happy New Year dear!