When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Haist... I guess I'm back!

Okay, I guess I'm back and this time I would really keep this blog updated.
Here's the thing, why do some people have the freakin' nerve to be unappreciative of help.  Why do I ended up always being screwed up by people?  Could it be because I am trying hard to be nice, trusty and forcing myself to please the people around me.
When will I learn my lesson?  Mind you, this isn't the first time.  DH said that if I need to be an a-s to protect myself, do it.
It's Christmas, I'm sure I'll get over this.  Just venting out...

No comments: