When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

A gift to a friend - Jerosha

Hey Jerosha dear, here's what's inside the box and some goodies from me.  The big box is for Joseph and hoepfully, he would enjoy it.  Merry Christmas from my family to yours.  Sorry, I couldn't get hold of Babyruth chocolates.  I will still be on a look-out and would put it in your next box if I can find some.

 
 Have fun and hope to spend many more crafting Christmas with you! 

1 comment:

JEROSHA ÄRETUN said...

hehehehehehehehehehhehe I will definitely enjoy everything inside the box especially the handmade lotion. geez! I need it so badly =) Thanks so much for the wonderful gifts and hopefully the box will be released tomorrow or tuesday.