When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Homemade Lotion

Looking for an inexpensive yet well-appreciated gift, then make a batch of this homemade lotion and the recipient will be highly pleased.  You have the choice to put them in a nice and inexpensive jars or travel containers, which you can both find in any grocery stores.  Thanks to Denise for this absolute no-fuzz homemade lotion.

I used this glass jars that I found in the home section of Walmart.  Each jars cost me $1.97.  I then embellished it with some K & Company patterned cardstock and holiday decorations, which I got at Michaels at $.23/piece.

 I made my DMIL a big jar of it and hopefully, she would like it.

A nice poem came with this homemade lotion that says:
" If you hands are chapped and dry,
Give this homemade lotion a try,
It's creamy goodness does the trick,
To bring you comfort, oh so quick!"

These are smaller Ball jars that you can buy at Target. I made a batch of these smaller jars for some friends and hotel staff.


I bought these plain white bags at Big Lots for $2 and it came with a package of 6.  I adhere some cardstock and patterned paper then embellished it with some 3-D stickers, chipboards and ribbons.  Now it doesn't look plain and dull.  These bags are for my DSIL's.  Hope they would like it too!
This is an absolute gift!

1 comment:

JEROSHA ÄRETUN said...

lovely gifts you've made - super ganda ng packaging mo =D PM mo naman how to make the lotion hihihihihi