When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Getting there update...

Another delay but we'll definitely get out of this place today, maybe later but we'll sure head down south today.  It was a nice visit last night to my DFIL and DMIL.  We're sad to go but we assured them that we love them and will always think of them.  We also told them that just in case they decided to sell the house, they can come down south and we'll build them a home of their own.  Kids interacted good with their grandparents for the first time.  They both didn't acted when it was time to go, instead they kissed and hugged their grandparents, which seldom happens in the last 4 months.  We will see you soon, Mom and Dad.

Packing is still not totally done but I'm getting there.  After that a little work on tidying this place needs to be done.  Feel bad throwing food again but got no choice.  There's no way I could convince DH to drag those food cross country.  Our Jeep was already set to get shipped.  Then a little running around to get some food for the road and we'll all set to go.  I hope the Pinoy store in Plains is still on business or DH has no choice but to run all the way to Scranton to get some stuff.

Does it look like I'm getting there? Just say yes :-), that would definitely encourage me... 

All clothes were sorted out and packed according to its respective suitcases...

All of us we're in a cranky mood last night.  We retired for bed at 10PM but DH decided to stay late and washed clothes and Jackie's carseat.  Hmm, I'm sure Jackie won't feel bad throwing up in his newly washed carseat.  The joy of parenthood....

No comments: