When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Coloring with Tim Holtz Distressed Inks


Lately, I've been exploring different ways to color images. I've tried both inkpads and reinkers. I tried using SU aquapainter or just plain paint brush. I tried using water and without water while coloring and finally I get the result that I want. Let me show it to you and will let you be the judge... By the way, I like painting the images using plain paint brushes, using reinkers (colors are much vibrant) and no water.


Paper: Unknown patterned paper, The Paper Studio, Embassy and GP
Stamps: Hero Arts, Autumn Leaves and Penny Black (WishRAK)
Inkpad: Memento, TH distressed inkpads
Coloring Medium: TH distressed reinkers
Tools: Cuttlebug machine, spellbinder dies, paintbrush and SU! corner punch
Embellishment: Satin ribbon


No comments: