When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Everyday Button Bits by PTI

I've bought a bunch of  everyday card idea special edition magazines a while back.  most of the designers had been using mostly PTI stamps and there's this particular ones that I just fell in love with.  It's PTI's Everyday Button Bits series and of course, I have to have them. So far I haven't made a bunch of cards yet but here's one for a start.

This is another effort to make a masculine card.  Hope it would pass!


Paper: Unknown patterned papers, GP, Recollection and Bazzil Basics
Stamps: PTI
Inkpads: CTMH and TH distressed inkpad
Tools: EK Success edge punch (I specially love the chain edge punch...) and EK Success  new journaling papershape punch
Embellishment: Buttons from Foof-a-La and half peals

No comments: