When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

NSD Entry: Mother's Day


In celebration of NSD and the upcoming Mother's Day, I decided to make an LO about my sister, who recently lost her baby girl, Nona. I have to admit that doing this LO brought tears to my eyes. Losing a baby is a very sad and traumatic event in a mother's life. Cheers to you Tin for being a good Mom and sister.
Someday it's gonna make sense...
I've chosen the black and pink motif for this layout. I used black for mourning and pink for baby girl. This is a simple and clean layout. No fuss or too much embellishments. The title "someday its gonna make sense" is the couple's theme song, which was sung by Michael Learns to Rock. The lyrics was very inspiring and gives so much encouragement to my sister and DBIL.
Happy Mother's Day to all of you, especially to you Tin...

No comments: