When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Cricut Projects

Cards I made the last two days using my bug machine and some newly bought carts: Cindy Loo and Wall Decor.

I also made a scrapbook page layout and used embellishments using Cricut machine and cartridges (Sentimentals, Pooh & Friends and Don Juan).

Hope you like them...

 Card No. 1: Cart used Wall Decor and Forever Young
 My favorite among this batch.
 Card No. 2: Carts used Once upon a Princess and Cindy Loo

 Card No. 3: Cindy Loo

 Card No. 4: Wall Decor


 Card No. 4: Wall Decor and Sentimentals

Card No. 6: Card used Just because and Wall Decor
 A scrapbook layout I made for my son.


No comments: