When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Friday, June 11, 2010

My Recent Scrapbook LO's

Couple days ago, I've been looking at the scrapbook pages I did in the past and yikes, I find the style too old and completely out of my taste. I wish I could redo them all again but DH disagreed with me. He said that it should remain the way it was so in the future when I look at them again, it would show how the evolution of scrapbooking starts in my life. He said it will show me and remind me how I was as a newbie. He says that in a couple years more, these new batches that I made will be considered out of style again. I guess he's right so I rest my case...

For the last two years I've been so hooked doing cardmaking and stamping because I get the instant gratification. I don't know about you, but normally, it would take me one whole night to finish up a scrapbook page. With cardmaking, I could come up as many as 8cards in one night, depending on the technique used. When I scrap, I just simply won't stop until I'm satisfied and that could mean days... I wonder if there are crafter's like me. Well, let's blame it on the OCDness.

The Cricut family in my craft room is really getting bigger. I have to give myself justification why I keep on buying the cartridges. In my last posting, I made a bunch of cards that solely made out of die-cuts and I used nothing but Cricut and cartridges. The last two nights, I was working on these three scrapbook pages using my Cricut machine and a bunch of cartridges (Forever Young, Storybook, Stone Script, Cindy Loo & Nursery Rhymes). I am so pleased with my work and I wonder if I could say the same thing in couple years...

Thanks for viewing them...



1 comment:

liargao said...

lovely work and pretty subject..wonderful LO claire