When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'm too inspired...

If yesterday was a bad card day, well today, is quite different.  I was very productive.  This is one of the three Christmas cards I made today.  It will be my entry to Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #24 and Just Us Girls Color Challenge #60.

Just Us Girls Color Inspiration...
Here's my take to both challenges:
 Image and sentiments are from Flourishes Stamps.
RECIPE:
PAPER: The Paper Company, GP 110 white, Core'dinations and Basic Grey (Jovial)
STAMPS: Flourishes Stamps white the Spellbinder Labels stamp is from Gina K Designs
INKPADS: Memento Tuxedo Black and Stampin' Up
COLORING: Copic Markers and at Spica copic glittered markers
TOOLS: Cuttlebug machine, Spellbinder dies, Sizzix - Basic Grey embossing folder, ATG and Zip Dry
EMBELLISH: Sheer ribbon, bling and Dress-up buttons

Hugs to everyone!

9 comments:

Aim said...

WOW!! Your card is absolutely GORGEOUS!! :)

I've recently come across your blog and I've really enjoyed your inspiration!! I'd love to nominate you for the Stylish Blogger Award! To accept, please come visit me at my blog and follow the instructions in the post.

www.lovetocrop.com

Amy :) at Love To Crop!
scrapbookingwithamy (at) gmail (dot) com

Kathryn B said...

This is a real beauty!

Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

Julia Aston said...

Love how you cut out the label and framed the stamping - thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

Lisa Kind said...

Very pretty! I love the ribbon and the bow. The image is great too! Thanks for playing our JUGs challenge!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card! Love the ribbon candy and the bow looks fabulous! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

AKiteFlier said...

Wow truly beautiful. Love the image!! Thanks for coloring along with JUGS this week.

Lenet said...

beautiful christmas card, Tnaks for joining us at WMSC

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

BEautiful! Love your colours and paper choices and that ribbon is gorgeous!

Dette said...

i wish we have the products here. wanted to make a card with a mini christmas tree last dec but i couldnt find the materials. am totally impressed with your cards! :)