When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Peachy Keen DT Tuesday Challenge 40

I really missed playing along with the bi-weekly Peachy Keen Challenges.  It's been almost two weeks now since I last joined but before anything else, I would like to thank the DT for choosing my wreath as the winner for the Let's Face It Friday Challenge Week 3.  Thank you also to those sweet ladies who had left such wonderful and inspiring comments on my blog.  Your sweet words are well appreciated...
This entry I made is for Tuesday DT Challenge #40.  The rule for this challenge is to create a card, a project or a scrapbook layout using the provided sketch.  Entries should be posted no later than November 14.
I decided to make a scrapbook layout for my dear darling daughter, Ella for this challenge rather that the usual card.  I am too eager to play with my new Basic Grey and Webster Pages paper packs I recently bought.  Here's my take:
Please click picture for a larger image...
 
 
 
 
RECIPE:
PAPER: Webster Pages, Basic Grey, Martha Stewart (glitter 12X12), K & Company and DCWV glitter stack
TOOLS: Cricut Expression, Gypsy, Recollection edge punch, Cricut precision scissors, and PC paper trimmer
CARTRIDGE USED: Christmas (Noel)
STAMP:  Peach Keen Stamps (PK500 - Snow Cuties Face)
INKPAD: Memento Black Tuxedo
COLORING: Copic markers
EMBELLISH: Trims and laces, dress-up buttons, Prima flowers and leaves

I really did my best to keep my LO as close to the sketch as possible.  My daughter loves the die-cut doll that I used for embellishment...

Until next blog!  Hugs to everyone...


6 comments:

Janice W. said...

Beautiful papers, ribbons and lace! Nice photo too! Thanks for sharing it with us at PKS! Good luck!

Joanna said...

Awesome LO!! It's soo cute!

*Kelly* said...

I really loved that page. That little glittery girl is so beautiful!

Norma said...

OMG I love the layout and the detail is fantastic!!!

Scrappin with the bug said...

What a cute cute layout. I love the paper and colors. Good job.

Unknown said...

This is wonderful! I love that doll cut - it matches the theme of the photo so well :)