1.) SIMPLE, just leave a comment on this thread and become a follower. Followers who are already in my network are very much welcome. Once I reach 100 followers, I will draw two (2) lucky winners using Random.org.
FOR EXTRA ENTRIES:
2.) Post these giveaways in your blog, then leave another comment with a link to your post. (Optional)
3.) Share this giveaway link to another friend and come back to post another comment letting me know who your friend is. (This is again optional)
NOTE: Limit 5 entries/person ONLY. Please don't forget to post your email address for every comment you leave. I want to make sure that I can contact the winners and not let them missed the chance to claim their prizes. I would appreciate it, if you will leave only one comment UNLESS of course, you choose to do the extra work to earn the extra entries.
BLOG CANDY 1 - HOLIDAY GOODIES
- A set of Inkadinkado rubberstamp (98305-Snowflake Trails)
- A set of Peachy Keen Stamps (PK480- Christmas Character Faces Assortment)
- A set of Recollection clear stamps (Christmas Past. This is actually 2 sets of stamps)
- A set of Recollection clear stamps (Christmas Collage)
- A set of Hero Arts clear stamps (CL238-Owl Christmas)
- A set of Close To My Heart clear stamps (W328-Postmarked)
- 15 packs of In Style rubberstamps (Bobby, Akemi, Mitchelle & Tiff, Sofie, Trent, Katsu, Ben, Meiko, Stan, Karaoke Ava, Yard Girls, Lil Gina, Combing Hair Ava, Isabel, and Nate)
- GRAB BAG - Assortment of Hampton Art & MSE! clingmounted stamp
- 1 Stampendous Classic Ornament rubberstamp
- 1 Stampabilities HM - Mouse Drops rubberstamp
- 1 Inkadinkado whimpy border rubberstamp
- 2 sets of Cuttlebug dies/embossing folders (Disney - School days and Take the Cake)
- 1 set of Spellbinder Nestabilities (S4124-Classic Scalloped Circles LG)
- 1 Martha Stewart edge punch (Pinking Scallop)
- 1 Martha Stewart punch around the page (Iron Gate)
- 2 K & Company mat stack (Carolyn Gavin & Amy Butler)
- 1 Pack of Martha Stewart Glitter Marker Set (6 basic spectrum colors)
- 3 packs of Prima flower embellistment (Sprites - yellow, pink and blue)
BLOG CANDY 2 - MORE YUMMY GOODIES
- 1 Cricut Lite cartridge (2000544 - Twinkle Toes)
- A set of Inkadinkado clear stamps (98843 - Flashy Floral)
- A set of Heide Grace clear stamps (28349 - Wild Daisy Road)
- A set of Autumn Leaves clear stamps (AL3180 - Block Stamps 1)
- 16 packs of In Style rubberstamps (Laying Ava, Nico, Frankie, Ava Holding Sign, Stacey, Ava Holding Ballons, Sam, Myron, William, Hiroku, Gabrielle, Tatiana, Wing Change Ava, Lizzie, Jack and Virginia)1 Stampabilities rubberstamp (Ernie and Rubber Duckie)
- 1 7Gypsies Refillable Rectangle Stamp pads (3 small inkpads)
- 2 sets of Cuttlebug dies/embossing folders (Disney - Bon Voyage & Love Always)
- 1 set of Spellbinder dies (S4235-Fancy Tags)
- 1 Provo Craft Paper Shapers - Decorative edged scissors
- 2 sets of Heidi Swapp mask (Runway and Carefree)
- 1 EK Success edge punch (Scallop Diamond)
- 1 EK Success corner punch (Flower & Flourish)
- 1 Martha Stewart edge punch (Botanical Scallop)
- 1 Pack Heidi Swapp flower embellishment (6 colors)
- 1 bottle of Prima Got Flowers (Brown)
- 1 bottle of Prima Got Flowers (Assorted Colors)
- 1 Set of Acid-free, Blendable Bic Mark-It markers (Paradise Pastels/12markers)
- 1 8X8 DCWN Linen Textured Premium Paper Stack (The Crafty Stack)
I can say that I am blessed to have such a wonderful husband who supports me and spoils me with this hobby. I am so thankful having two healthy, crazy yet sweet and loving kids. Love the three of you so very much! This year was quite difficult for us. My husband was laid off from his job and the timing was pretty bad... we just bought a house. We were really scared then, yet we were very thankful to the Lord above for everything even with the recent hardships. Anyways, things happen for a reason, right.
This will also be the first Christmas that we will be apart as a family. We gotta do what we have to do for the family, right!? Sure, the holidays maybe bumming us out. But we have to keep on telling ourselves that this is just a short separation and that be will be together again pretty soon. We can't also discount the fact that we can't just pass up a chance to see Europe. It will also give me the chance to renew my relationship with my estranged mother. But until then, we'll keep continue to look forward to the day when we all going to the airport. And it would also give my daughter the chance to say this over and over, "You can't have another boyfriend. Daddy is your only boyfriend. If you do, I will leave you and I'll go to my Daddy and not going to come back." We don't know where she got this weird ideas but we think that it's cute. DH said, she's really loyal to him and definitely a Daddy's girl. We're certain that she would definitely rat me out if I do something crazy.
Before I end this, I also would like to thank my dearest and sweetest craft supplier and enabler, Michelle. You never failed to send me a huge box with lots and lots of yummy goodies. It's like opening a huge Christmas present everytime. Thank you Sweetie. Last but not least, I want to thank all of YOU, my amazing craft friends, who continually encourages and inspires me with your creations, ideas and words of appreciation. Thank you all for being a part of my "Creative World". You guys sure made it all fun and wonderful here. Hugs to all of you and here's wishing you and your family the best this Holidays.
BTW, I do not have any sponsor for this giveaways. These goodies are my extra's and my duplicates. All items are new and never been used.
Goodluck and God bless!