When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Femine Charm

Just a quick post for today. I made this card for my sister-in-law which would be mail together with the handmade jewelries we bought for her.  I have to make another card since I decided to keep for myself the Steampunk card I made for her.  Want to see the Steampunk card that I was talking about, click HERE.

Here's the replacement:

 
MATERIALS:
Cardstock: Neenah, PTI and Stampin' Up!
Patterned Paper: Crate Paper and EK Success
Stamp: Justrite Stamp (background), Flourishes (image & sentiments)
Inkpads: Memento (Rich Cocoa) and Tim Holtz Distresses Inkpads (Vintage Photo and Peacock Feathers)
Coloring Medium: Copic and Shinhan Markers; At Spica
Embellishments: MME & K & Company (die-cuts), Whisker Graphics (bakers twine),  Making Memories (brad) and doily

Hope my DSIL would like it...hope you like it too!
Take care peeps. 
Have a great weekend...
 Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Maryann Laursen said...

WAUW this is absolutely gorgeous Claire, I´m sure, she´s going to just love this card, who wouldn´t? I think, you´ve done an amazing job on it and you should be really proud.
Have a wonderful day hun.