When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Sweetheart cart

Another challenge is already up at Scrappy Mom's Terrific Tuesday.  The rule for this week is to use Sweetheart cartridge.  I must admit that I had a hard time thinking what images I will use for my card.  In the end, I opted for a Valentines theme card:

Here's my take:
PAPER: Doodlebug, PTI, Bazzill, DCWV and American Craft
STAMPS:  Scrappy Moms and My Pink Stamper
INKPAD: Stampin Up! (Chocolate Chip)
TOOLS: Cricut Expression, Gypsy, PC paper trimmer, ATG, Zip Dry, and Zig 2-way glue pen
CARTRIDGE: Sweetheart (couple, tree and ballons)
EMBELLISHMENT: American Girl glass gems

Until next time!

7 comments:

Lisa Norris said...

I love this! Great job...thanks for sharing!

Lisa
prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Scrappy Mel said...

Oh, so cute! I love the little couple! Thanks you so much for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

Your card is adorable! I love the bright fun colors you used! Thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
liz :o)

Joanna said...

THis is the best ! I love everything about it!Great job! Thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Mom's Terrific Tuesday Challenge! Good Luck!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

I love this card, great job :)

Valerie Scott said...

I just commented on another one of your cards but I had to comment on this one too, This is soooooo cute, one of the cutest cards I have seen...love your site & and all your work!

bestisyet2be.blogspot.com

4kids4 said...

Another fantastic card, Claire! TFS!

~Sharon C.