When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge - Snowman

Another week is almost over (again), but it could only mean another fun challenge at CCC.  So before CCC starts another challenge, tet me share with you my entry for this weeks challenge at Cricut Cardz Challenge - Snowman. You can use any cartridge that has snowman image and you can also use any colors of your preference.

Here's my card:

 I used Winter Frolic cartridge for the snowman and Joys of the Season Cartridge for the snow globe.
 Love the outcome!
PAPER: Martha Stewart, DCWV, GP 110 white and some scrap paper
STAMP: My Pink Stamper and Peachy Keen Stamps
INKPAD: Martha Stewart and Memento Tuxedo Black
TOOLS: Cricut Expression, Gypsy, Cuttlebug machine, Spellbinder dies, Stampin Up! ticket corner punch, PC paper trimmer, ATG, Zip Dry, and Zig 2-way glue pen
CARTRIDGE: Winter Frolic (snowman) and Joys of the Season (snow globe)
EMBELLISHMENT: Recollection flat-back pearls, baker's twine, and American Girl glass gem
OTHERS: Chalk and Action Wobble

4 comments:

Brandi Olsovsky said...

this is a cute card :) great job!

Lisa Norris said...

Oh! She's so sweet! Thanks for sharing...you did a great job!

Lisa
prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Anita said...

This card is darling! I'm one of your new follower's. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CCC!

Jeri said...

This is just darling. Love how you put the snowman in the snowglobe. Well done! Thanks for playing along at Cricut Cardz.