When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Pink Stamper First Blog Hop

I'm joining in the fun at My Pink Stamper Blog Hop.  After hopping from one DT blog to another, I collected the keywords for this challenge.  Ops, can't squeal it, you need to do the blog hop and leave comments on each DT sites.  Here's my take for this challenge:


 I used Paisley Cricut cartridge while I used MPS and Peachy keen stamps for this card entry.
PAPER: PTI, American Craft, Bazzill Basic Paper, Recollection, Embassy and GP 110 white
STAMP: My Pink Stamper and Peachy Keen Stamps
INKPAD: Memento Tuxedo Black
TOOLS: Cricut Expression, Gypsy, MS Deep Edge punch, Fiskars circle punch, EK Success scalloped circle punch, PC paper trimmer, ATG, Zip Dry, and Zig 2-way glue pen
CARTRIDGE:Paisley
EMBELLISHMENT: Flat-back gems, lace, Dress-up buttons, ribbons and baker's twine

10 comments:

Melissa said...

This is adorable! I was hoping to snag the Paisley cartridge at M's for the $9.99 deal, but couldn't find one! :(

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Adrian said...

love, love!

Saundra said...

Love this card! I think if I can find Paisley I would purchase it just for this cut!

~Saundra :)

Crafty Katy said...

I love how colorful this card is!

DIANA L. said...

Darling card just love it . I just did one with paisley check it out I love you site

http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Celeste B. said...

Oh, I love it!!!!! :) Super cute, TFS! :)

Jona Panesa said...

oh so cute!!!

4kids4 said...

Claire, this is just a wonderful card! Your dolls look fab with their PK faces and their little gingham bows! TFS..and good luck with the challenge!

~Sharon C.

Jannie said...

I love your Matroeska's! They are my favorites, very well made!!!

greetings,
Jannie
www.knutselfrutselen.blogspot.com

ScrappinAnn said...

This is sooo Cute. I had to get that cartridge when it came out because of those darling dollies!
Always a pleasure to find another Christian crafter.
Thanks for sharing and I have become a follower of your blog :)
annlenth.blogspot.com