When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Crafter's in Training


CreativeXpress had a special sale going on for Cuttlebug couple weeks ago.  Thus, I took the chance to get my kids the Cuttlekids machine and a bunch of dies for almost next to nothing.  They were very excited and hopefully, they won't ruin it right away :-).

 
Ella hogging the machine...
 
Go, go, go baby girl! Soon enough you'll be asking me if you can have my personal Cricut machine...
 
Jackie showing off the images that Ate Ella had cut using their machine.

 
 
Ella handles the cutting like a pro.  She immediately knows by heart the sequence for plate,
paper and dies...

Ella being very careful in taking out the cut shape/image.

The following day, Dada went to Walmart and grabbed his kids a bunch of construction paper and couple glues.  When he came home that night, Ella handed him her very first handmade card.  It says thanks Dada in the front while the inside the message goes like this "thank you for being always a good and safe driver. we love you so much... love, ella and jackie."
Your penmanship may not still be very good Baby Girl but just know that Daddy appreciates what a good job you've done.  We love you Sweetheart...

2 comments:

ails said...

Awwww... so sweet of your kids Claire! Manang mana sa Mommy nila. ^_^

Claire Langan said...

Salamat Ails...