When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Enabler: Sizzix + Tim Holtz = Textured Impressions

Huh, I recently bought two sets of Cuttlebug embossing folders: Asian and Romance themes.  I still haven't got my Romance sets because HSN screw up with the shipping address.  And now, Sizzix and Tim Holtz came out with these gorgeous babies.  This is bad.  News is that these will be first available at Cha, which was held in Anaheim, CA over this weekend. When will it stop?  Haist... I think not!
But aren't they gorgeous!? I think so too :-)!!!

 
Last I heard, there will be 16sets of Textured plates that coming out in the market pretty soon! OMG, that's really bad!

4 comments:

JEROSHA ÄRETUN said...

haist! i so love that sunrays ... accounting ek-ek ... and the bingo card =D

Claire Langan said...

Naku, I love everything. Basta, I'll get the complete set. You need to let me know kung game ka. Tim Holtz also came out with his own Sizzix design die-cuts. Ayaw ko na bumili ng Sizzix die-cuts gawa ng Cricut pero I just love his dies! Nakakaloka promise!

JEROSHA ÄRETUN said...

Uy sinagot ko na ang email mo the day you sent it to me. paki-check at baka makaligtaan =D

Claire Langan said...

Wala ako natanggap dear...