When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hero Arts 2010

Since I saw the online 2010 catalog of Hero Arts I've been itching to buy a bunch of their stamps.  Since they're stamps are kindda pricey, I have to limit myself to the ones that I really want immediately.  Over the holidays, I've been collecting clear and rubberstamps that has an Asian element design.  When I saw the 2010 releases, I was so overwhelmed and told myself, I need to have those.  Unknowingly, Cuttlebug will release a nice line of embossing folders with Asian element as their theme.   Asian stamps and Asian CB embossing folder was a perfect tools for an Oriental theme cards and projects. 

Here are pictures of my latest toys:

One of the few images I also start collecting are robots and monsters/creatures.  I think they are so cute!
Since I've spent a good amount of $$$, I got the Hero Arts 2010 Catalog for free (Price:$10). Yipee!
BTW those two cling mounted background stamps on the front?  I think those are Tim Holtz designs exclusively for Hero Arts.

4 comments:

JEROSHA ÄRETUN said...

I so love your new stamps especially those asian dolls and the monsters / robots =) Oh of course TH designs for Hero Arts.

Claire Langan said...

You want me to take pictures of the catalog so you can see? Pero if you want me to buy you some stamps, you need to send me money ha kase medyo mahal ang Hero Arts eh. Dami kami gastos lately tapos we're closing the house in 2 weeks pa...

JEROSHA ÄRETUN said...

sige lang Claire next time na lang kse I have so many stamps na di ko pa nasusubukan.

Claire Langan said...

Okay...