When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Reposting: A gift for a special lady

This is a gift for very special lady Michelle, who had been very, very good to me.  She is my enabler when it comes to craft supplies but seriously, she made my life easier while living in a craft deprived place for the last three years.  I sent her these batch of cards right after we got back here in the States.  I used mostly Sarah Kay.


Inkadinkado stamps
 
Rachel Ann Miler stamp
 
Hero Arts stamp

 
 
Sarak Kay stamps

Gorjuss Girl stamp

 
Hampton Arts/MFT stamps


 
 

No comments: