When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Our dreamhouse, our future...

Final walk-in inspection with the builder/developer was this afternoon.  Too edgy and too excited, which is a bad combination for somebody who has thyroid and blood pressure health issues.  I have PMS and having a bad palpitations again this morning.  Ed tried to call the mortgage bank to check on the loan processing just to calm me down.  No luck in finding the right people.  He told me that if there was a problem, we would hear it immediately.  Then, when we got in the house this afternoon, here's the first thing that greeted us:

The stainless steel fridge...

The top of the line energy saving washer and dryer...
These toys were extra request that we made on top of the housing mortgage.  Ed assured me that if they bought these appliances for us, then, there will no delay on closing the house.  I am now happy and calm.
Ed will be working night shift that day so it would be couple days before we could actually move in to our house. Beggars can't be choosers.  Patience is a virtue, Claire.

No comments: