When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Monday, March 10, 2014

All Hail, Queen Rarity...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Couple days ago, I posted that while I was on the big task of cleaning my room, I got destructed or should I say inspired by some goodies I picked-up.  It all started with 4 things and initially, it looks like this...
I was really eager to finish the task but it took me at least another day to conceptualize my next artwork.
Well, I can't keep the excitement and love, love to share the outcome with you.
Everyone meet Queen Rarity...
 Started out from a wooden spoon, thread, molded clay and a small flower.  With a little work, she turned into a beautiful creation...

She was named Rarity by my kids, who are both fans of My Little Pony...

No comments: