When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Yesterday, I was in the mood to color, which I haven't done in awhile.  So here's my St. Patrick's Day card for all of you...
MATERIALS:
PAPERS: My Minds Eye, Bo Bunny, Stampin' Up, Bazzill Basic and American Craft
STAMPS: My Creative Time (sentiments) and Inkadinkado (image)
COLORING: Copic, atyou Spica and Sakura white jelly-roll pen
INKPAD: TH distressed inkpads for inking (mowed lawn and vintage photo), Versafine (black onyx), and Versamark (watermark)
PAINTS: Lumiere paint (sunset gold and pearl emerald gold), Liquitex paint (black), Decoart Metallic Lumiere (gold rush and champagne)
WATERCOLOR: Panelli (emerald green)
OTHERS: Watercolor paper (can''t remember the brand), Lindy's Stamp Gang (embossing powder), Inkadinkado (clear embossing powder)
TOOLS: Cuttlebug (die-cut machine), Spellbinders (dies), Anna Griffin (border embossing folders), Fiskars (paper trimmer), Ranger (heat tool), Scotch (ATG) and pop-dots
EMBELLISHMENT: Assorted washi tapes, Basic Grey (gold enamel dots), Anna Griffin (leather/trim), Unknown ribbon buckle and coins

BTW, it was my first time to color in a watercolor paper and then embossed the image with EP.  The paper absorbs the ink of the markers well and does not bleed too much. I think I will do it this way every time I would color.  You should try it too and you'll see the difference.
 

No comments: