When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Mixed Media Art Canvass: Dream, Ella...

Follow Me on Pinterest
Nowadays, I know very few people who doesn't have Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter account.  Our society revolves too much on technology and social media.  It maybe a bad idea but one thing is sure, it keeps communication line open.  

At night when I go to bed, I used to read a book, or a magazine, or an Archie comics or even a Bible.  Almost every night now especially on workdays, I have the tendency to open my FB and read couple post before I completely doze off .  Most often than not, we read trash but some are really worth knowing and even worth sharing.

Artist and crafters often times find their inspiration in the weirdest situation or place.  When it does, make sure to take advantage of it and so I did, even if that means, its from Facebook, LOL...

A crafty friend posted and shared this poem in FB:

I hope that you will dream dangerously and outrageously,
That you will make something that didn't exist before you made it,
I hope that you will be liked,
And that you will have people to love and like in return,
And most importantly, because I think there should be more kindness and more wisdom in the world right now,
I hope that you will, when you need to be, be wise and that you will always be kind...

Love it? I do!
This is my very first mixed media art canvass, which I made for my dearest and precious daughter, Ella. 
We both loved it!

Getting late now, enough post for the day.  Night everyone...

1 comment:

Maryann Laursen said...

A very beautiful and sooo true poem, and boy sooo amazingly you´ve used it here on this page for Ella. It is sooooo gorgeous and really beautiful work. No wonder you both love it soo much, so do I. It´s really amazing and looks completely amazing with all the gorgepus colors in it and with this beautiful poem in the middle of it too. I´m sooo amazed with the beauty in all of this together., thanks sooo much for sharing it sweet friend.