When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

First take on Shabby Chic Design

Follow Me on Pinterest
Who would have thought that these journals are a little over a dollar? My first attempt with shabby chic designs. Both my children asked me if I can make some special handmade Valentine gifts for their Sunday school teachers.  They asked specifically for a not so expensive gifts... Challenging, isn't it!?
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
By the way, I decided to activate my long forgotten Facebook blog: KLEIRRSKREATION .  I decided to do that just for the simple fact that its easy to update or upload anything in FB.  We have to admit that it's a bit harder to post anything in the Blogger using our handheld gadgets.  Now, I have to make sure, I add a FB button here in my blog...

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Maryann Laursen said...

Hi sweet friend, Soooo glad to see you back here and with such a wonderful load of beautiful cards. I just adore them all, and I just fell completely in love with these blue and peach colored feathers you used on them here, but everything on all these cards are soooo gorgeous and looks amazing. You´ve cetrtainly done an outstanding job on these sweetie, that´s for sure.
How are you doing now? I´ve been thinking of you sooo often ehre lately just never got long enough to write you yet, but I will I promisse, as soon as my life settles down a bit here again, I´ll sit and write you a long mail.
Have a wonderful day and lots of fun too, I hope. and take good care.