When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Monday, March 10, 2014

Altered Hooks

Craft room is in a better state now.  Found lot of things to work on.  Found lot of things that's full of awesomeness when you add a couple things.

While doing the big task,  I found this antique hook I bought at the Japanese store months ago.  You know, when I buy things, I don't have any definite plan or idea.  Modesty aside, I buy them because I know I will and can make something out of it.  Call it hoarding but I like the fact that I have it when I need and want it. Most of the stuff you can buy at the Japs store runs out immediately.
BEFORE:
AFTER:

This project is still not done when I took this picture.  I will show the final outcome once the recipient got it.  Yes, this is a gift to a friend.  I really love making handmade gifts to people.  

For now, consider this a teaser...

No comments: