When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Unity Stamp Color Challenge

Two months ago, I decided to sign-up for Unity Stamp SMAK and LOL club, which will be mailed to you on a monthly basis.  I've been making all sorts of projects but still couldn't find time to make something out of my Unity stamps.

Last night, I came across Unity's blog color challenge, and when I saw the inspiration color photo, I knew exactly what I would make. So, without further ado, here it is:
 Love, love the colors in this palette...
 Here's my card, using the feather in Layer's of Life stamp set.
This is a simple, no fuzz and very easy to make card.  

I stamped the image using Versafine black onyx ink.
For added layers, stamped couple more images here and there.
Next, I embossed the image using distressed EP - black soot.
Then, I used my marker spritzer with distressed markers: 
squeezed lemonade, shaded lilac, salty ocean and mowed lawn.
Really love that those tiny droplets of ink made the feather pop so much.
Added washi tapes, ribbon, enamel dots, button and bling.
Hope you like it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! I love your feather with all of the embellishments. Hugs~Patti