When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Monday, March 10, 2014

Steampunk Jewelry

Follow Me on Pinterest
The better half of 2013, I shifted gear when it comes to crafting.  I was suddenly too eager to learn about Mixed Media, Shabby Chic, Grunge and Steampunk.  I guess the love for vintage and alteration plays a major role.

In this post, I will be sharing a project I made awhile ago and was given as a gift to my DS and DBIL. 

Back in early 2000, I was making jewelries and in fact I made a good living out of it.  So I can say that I am not totally inexperience in this aspect of crafting.  Once in awhile, I would still go back and try something new and this time, it was with resin.
 Love, love collecting Junkyard findings and old skeleton watches/parts.
 Aren't they pretty!?
 
 
If you are interested and possibly have a question, please feel free to drop me a line.

2 comments:

Ardilla said...

Hi, Claire!
Wonderful creations... this steampunk project is awesome!!!!!!
Hugs,
Ardilla :)

Claire Langan said...

Glad to see you again Ardilla... How are you? TC!