When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Monday, March 10, 2014

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2014 - Smudge Stamping

Follow Me on Pinterest
Hey friends, it's time once again for another Tim Holtz 12 tags of 2014. Smudge stamping is the theme for the month of March.  I opted to show you the "full strength" version since my daughter decided to snag the "second generation".
 
I did all the steps and possibly more. Glad I was given the chance to once again play with my seldom use Stampin' Up! marker spritzer. Thanks for looking!
To note: TH was right, manila tags absorbs the inks better than an ordinary CS. 
Till next tag!
 

6 comments:

Vic's Creations! said...

I love your tag! So much texture and so much to look at! Beautiful. You have inspired me, thanks.

Maryann Laursen said...

Oh my goodness here´s another one I mised, and it´s just totally amazing too. You truly have magic hands, when you´re creating sweetie. I LOVE this tag too.

Claire Langan said...

Thank you both!

Intoxicating Arts said...

This has so much amazing detail. I love the cut birds nest that you made with the jute and the tiny eggs! I also love the lattice pattern that you included.

JansArtyJunk said...

LOVE, love love your version of Tim's March tag, Beautiful work!! :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous - I love all that vintage charm and all the detail - I am not surprised one tag has been whistled away!