When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Blog Candy Sneak Peek

In less than two weeks, it will be March again and March means National Craft Month celebration and it is also my birth month.  Me and my friend Joan of Tinker Planet, will be celebrating with you and will be giving away awesome craft goodies. Here's a sneak peek of my giveaways...

 
We were not only be giving away goodies every week for the whole month of March but I will also be drawing one lucky winner who will receive a special box from me.  I am doing this special drawing  in celebration of my birthday next month, so I hope you will join in the fun...
Make sure to drop by at Joan's blog every once in awhile to check for updates on her National Craft Month blog candy... 

Nyt peeps!  I'm done blogging for the day...

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow!! Sounds exciting:)

Lizzie Laine said...

Can't wait, it is my birth month too!

ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Ooooo... can't wait!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Hello awesomeness, thanks!

Debbi said...

Looks exciting!
I left something for you at my blog here: http://diamondgrove.blogspot.com/2011/02/new-award_26.html
I hope you can stop by soon!
*smiles*
debbi