When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Friday, February 18, 2011

How I Store My Flower Embellishements

Do you like flowers?  I do, I do, I do!  I specially like Prima and I so love the jars that comes with it.  I have a huge collection of them ranging from mulberry, to silk, to felt.  Because of my OCD, I have to make sure that they're being stored according to its color and its kind.  I have one black cardboard Ikea box that is solely for silk flowers but the rest are stored in either plastic containers or jars.   
 
I have some of my flowers stored in the plastic containers of salad mixes.  Rather than throw those big plastic containers for salad mixes, I re-purposed them and used it to store my mini-roses, feathers, stamens and leaves.
These are collection from Prima Got Flowers that I made into mini-flowers and roses and I stored them in SU stamp plastic storage (I think they called these clamp shell plastics).
 These are my lose Prima flowers I sorted according to colors.
 
 I found this 3-plastic drawers at the thrift store and used it to store my small packs of flowers from Prima, K & Company, Petaloo and well as felt flowers from American Crafts.
 My felt flowers...
My Prima flowers that comes in a nice jars are all stored in these hanging embellishment center.  They make my craftroom looks nice, colorful and cheery...

No comments: