When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Friday, February 18, 2011

How I Store My Craft Supplies 1 - Glitters, Copic Refills, Pearl Pens, Glitters & Tinsels, Flock and Paints

Below you see how I organized my craft and stamping supplies:

 These 3-tier rotating tray are the perfect organizer for Stickles, Copic Various Ink, Viva Pearl Pens, Smooch Paints and Glitter Glues.
 It may look really small yet it can hold a whole bunch of stuff
 These two off-white drawers were bough from Ikea too. The top drawers aren't that deep so it is perfect for small craft supplies that is hard to organize.
 One of the drawers all all my PearlEx, Shimmerz Paints and Perfect Pearls.  I also store supplies like glues, inkpads, Gum Arabic and brushes that is designed to use for said supplies
 Next drawer has all my flocks, glitters, tinsels and glues for specific usage.
 Another drawers has some of my embossing powders
I finally got rid of the original embossing powder cases and transfer them into big plastic containers.  SOme of my EP that I hardly use are stored in a China cabinet outside my craftroom.
When we bought this bookcase in Ikea, we also bought a couple of drawers.  Those drawers aren't big enough to store alot of things but they are perfect for some craft supplies like acrylic paint. 
All acrylic paints are stored in one drawer.

3 comments:

Lisa Norris said...

I've been following all of your storing/organizing posts, and you have some SERIOUS crafting stuff!!! You, my friend, are a collector! I'd love to be able to go crazy in your terrific craft room. Thanks so much for sharing all of your crafty stuff. :o)

Unknown said...

I agree with lisa above! I would love some free time in your space! You must have so much fun!
kacee

Kristin said...

Wow I love all of your things and the way you store them:) How long have you been collecting?