When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Friday, February 18, 2011

How I Store my Chipboards

Okay I'm one of those who'd gone nuts over chipboards couple years ago.  I love adding them in my scrapbook pages and since I hardly make layouts nowadays, I felt like my well-loved chipboards are being ignored.  So sometimes, I will let the guilt rule and would use/add them in my card projects and honestly it made me feel good.

Here are some storage ideas for chipboards:
 Over-sized chipboards are placed in a 12X12 plastic paper organizer.
 I have die-cut chipboard albums on the top shelf of this bookcase.
 I have all my naked chipboards in two drawers inside the walk-in closet.  All chipboards are sorted by its kind.
 
I also stored my colored chipboards in one of the drawers.  These white drawers are Jetmaxx brand bought at Michaels using 50% coupon.  The other drawers has all my Asian theme stamps, Washi paper, Origami Paper and all sorts of Asian theme embellishments.
 I got these gift boxes right after Christmas at the BX in Osan.  These boxes comes in 3 different sizes and I got them at 75%.  These 4 boxes has all the colored shapes, dingbats and number chipboards
 Looks yummy, right!
 These are the medium size boxes that I used for my alpha chipboards.
 As you can see, I have several letters mixed together with others in each boxes.   However, each of them are stored separately using plastic ziplock bags.
I got these chipboard alpha's from some ebay seller/scrapbooker who also happens to be retiring.  Part of the deal for this chipboards are plastic containers that she used to store them.  I decided not to use them because it eats up too much space.  Shock to see these lose chipboards?  Well, you'll be even shocked when you see my unopened chipboard stash.  But I'm not worried about those because I can always sell them if I think I won't be using them anymore.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW! I have died and gone to chipboard heaven!
thats amazing.
kacee