When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Friday, February 18, 2011

How I Store My Craft Supplies 2 - Sewing Notions, Chalks, Watercolor, Pastel, Inkpads and Reinkers

More pictures to show how I organize my other craft supplies:
All my sewing notions
Some fake flower soft using model train scenery grass and and snow flurries using grated styro balls.
Cake and pencil chalks, templates, applicator and chalk erasers are all in this drawer.
This drawer has all my watercolor supplies including papers and cards.
One of the shelf on my Ikea bookcases has some of my inkpads.
Then I have this wooden inkpad organizer that I bought in Korea for about $15 and it houses my SU and CTMH stamps.  I went back several times if I can get hold of another one, too bad they never had any more of this wooden stamppad organizer.
All my reinkers are stored in one of the Ikea drawers.  I really like the fact that everything is in one place.  OCD is good and bad you know.  Organizing a craft room especially if you got tons of supplies is a huge work.
A box of pastel and crayons is being kept in one of the Jetmaxx drawers...

No comments: