When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Friday, February 18, 2011

How I Store My Tools 2 - Punches

My supplier knows that I'm crazy about punches.  I'm a big fan of EK Success and Martha Stewart.  I have a couple of corner craft punch too and a bunch of paper shapers.  I am not really into craft punches because I could always cut images using my Cricut.

Here's how I store them:
 I used this Ikea off-white drawer to store most of my punches.
 
 Just a bunch of papershaper punches.
 SU and McGill punches
 
 I love the EK Label punches and I used them mostly for sentiments for my card projects.
 A drawer of EK XL Large and regular punches
 Another drawer for my EK punches
 Then another drawer that has my Fiskars hand squeeze punches.
 Fiskars edge punches
 MS Punches including deep edge punches.
 Another bunch of MS punches
Drawer that has all the seasonal MS edge punches.
 Last drawer has the original MS edge punches, which is really hard to store.
Got a couple of this Ikea rod, mounted it under my Making Memories Embellishment Center and used it to store my MS craft punches and corner punches.
Just like my embossing folders and plates, I made swatches too for all my edge punches.

4 comments:

Minta's Creations said...

Wow! I don't think the stores have that many punches..Love it!
Minta

Unknown said...

oh my- I have never seen that many punches in one place.
kacee

Anonymous said...

Your storage system is absolutely INCREDIBLE !!! But to think that ANYONE can possess SO MANY border punches and corner punches, and that too, Martha stewarts !!!!! Hats off to you girl !!!! SUPER AMAZING COLLECTION.
lOVE
naush

Beulah (Scrapngigi) said...

I really llike your idea of doing a sample of each punch, great idea love all your storage ideas too