When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Friday, February 18, 2011

My Craftroom

Hope I didn't tire you from reading and viewing my storage and organizational system.  Organization is really one of my strongest point.  You probably think that I have a huge room to play around when you saw how I organize my stuff.  I'm telling you it is not that big but I made sure that I used up my space pretty well to accommodate my stuff.  I admit I experimented on different storage styles and system and it cost us some hard-earned money.   Here in the States as long as you are resourceful, you can get all sorts of storage solutions without spending so much.  I'm sure you would rather spend your money on supplies rather than storage.

Finally, I am sharing here with you my creative space that I just cleaned and rearranged couple days ago. Thank you to my friend Joan for inspiring me into cleaning my room.  You can visit her blog Tinker Planet, for additional storage and organizational system.  I must tell you that Joan is a very creative and crafty person and I promise you, she will inspire you with her papercrafting projects.

 

 
 
 We also used my craft room as classroom for Ella.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 This bookcase is solely dedicated for my stamp collection.
 
 
 
 
 I re-purposed the panels of my rotating fixtures and used the two panels to display my projects.
 
I am blessed and privileged to have a husband who spoils me.  I am blessed to have wonderful kids who would tell me that my creations are beautiful but honest enough to tell when they didn't like it.  I am blessed and privileged to have met alot of creative ladies in the world of blogging who inspires me and motivates me with their awesome creations.  And last, I am blessed and privileged to have met a wonderful person named Michelle, who is not just a great and generous craft supplier but also became a kind and trusted friend.  Every huge box she sent me was awesome and I always do my best to be able to share it with some crafty friends. Sadly on my journey to the craft world, I've met couple peeps who abused my generosity and kindness.  Lesson learned but it will not stop me from being able to share my blessings.  And sharing blessings means another blog candy!  Yehey!  Watch out for the Sneak Peek!

Thank you and Praise you Lord for all of these...  
Follow Me on Pinterest

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow!!! I love your craft room, so organized and so much fun stuff!!

Theresa said...

You room looks great! My space is alot smaller, but I got a couple good ideas from your post(s) that I'm going to try to maximize the space as best I can..thanks.

Lizzie Laine said...

I just love your craft room, it is awesome!

ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

4kids4 said...

This is amazing...looks like a well-stocked craft store! :-) Thanks for sharing your space.

~Sharon C.

Debbi said...

What a wonderful craft room and lots of fun goodies! God is good!!
*smiles*
debbi

Michele said...

wow, how fun!