When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Friday, February 18, 2011

How I Store My Other Embellishment

Here are my storage solutions for my bling, dew drops, brads, charms, beads and seldom use embellishments.
This is a plastic box that I just grab whenever I needed some bling or novelty brads and even those flat-back pearls.  I really love adding a touch of bling in most of my projects.
 This small bookcase was placed inside the walk-in closet in my craftroom.  See those two spice racks?  I used them to organizer my dew drops and novelty brads.
 I don't use too many embellishment in my scrapbook or card projects anymore.  See those plastic bead organizers and jars?  That's where I store my old school embellishments like clips, paper clips, discs, epoxy stickers, sequins and alot more that I can hardly name.  These organizers and jars are stored in a shelf in the walk-in closet. 
 This is I think a picnic basket big enough to store most of my brass and filigree charms. 
I also have boxes solely for rice and micro beads and hardwares (like classic brads, bookplates, metal frames etc).  The 12X 12 plastic container has my oversize bare chipboard shapes.
 This drawer is solely for Around The Block embellishment and to be honest I hardly use them.  If I remember correctly, these goodies were new although some of them were out of its original packaging.  I think I paid $13 for all of these from an ebay seller who retire from doing scrapbooks.
 In these gift boxes, I also store my beading notions.  I used this mostly for hat pins and/or decorative pins that I add on my card projects.

No comments: