When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Friday, February 18, 2011

How I Store My Decorative Pins

Decorative pins became a part of the cardmaking trend.  I would use them once in a while and like my other supplies I'd like to know what I have so I came up with a unique storage solution for my pins.

 This is an airtight stainless steel jar that I bought at the base thrift store in Osan.  I traced and cut a piece of styro and pushed it down to the bottom of the jar.  Then I stick those pics nicely.  I used this airtight jar to make sure that none of my kids will get hurt if ever they play with this.
 All these pins even the lose ones on the plastic fits perfectly in this container.